NOTE: Checklists other than the manufacturer’s books should be personal creations and should be verified to match proper procedures. The following information can be used to help you devise your own; however, no guarantees of accuracy are made. The following is general reference only, and is not a replacement for the AFM in the plane.
- $49/dry TACH. Pilots top off tanks before putting it back.
- See Sales_Tax to see if you qualify for sales tax exemption
- This plane requires a minimum 1 hour checkout and a questionnaire:
- The POH book CG and W&B from this type plane is in N757VK_Cessna_152_POH.pdf. NOTE: FOR REFERENCE ONLY.
- 1977 Cessna 152 Sparrow Hawk (unless noted otherwise, all data shown are book values from the aircraft POH!)
- Lycoming O235-L2C (Sparrow Hawk Conversion)
- 125 HP at 2700 RPMs
- McCauley 1C172 propeller
- Fuel Cap 26 gals, 24.5 useable
- Oil capacity 6 qts Aeroshell 100 SAE50 (7 qts. with oil filter) – (Club target = 5 qts, min. 4 qts)
- Empty Wt. – 1216lbs (inc. wheel pants, calculated 2011 POH data)
- Max Gross – 1670lbs
- Useful Load – 454lbs (calculated 2011 POH data)
- Payload (full fuel) – 286lbs.
- 28V DC electrical system, 60A alternator ,24V, 14 amp/hr battery
- VSO: 43KTS
- VS1: 48KTS
- VR: 50-60KTS
- VX: 54KTS (10deg. flaps)
- VY: 67KTS
- VFE: 85KTS
- VA: 104KTS (1670lbs)
- VNO: 111KTS
- VNE: 149KTS
- Max. Dem. X-wind: 12KTS
- Best Glide: 60KTS
Weight & Balance
The following is general reference only, and is not a replacement for the POH.
- Front Seats: 39″ (33″ to 41″).
- Rear child seat (if installed): 64″ fixed.
- Baggage: 84″ – 120lbs
- Fuel: 24.5 gals at 40″ – 147lbs
- Oil: 7 qts at -14.7″ – 13lbs